- Add Crunch to Every Meal with Our Special Handmade Papad, These Rajasthani Flavoured Papads Do Not Molder and Ensure Durability.
- Snack Food Can be Roasted, Microwaved, or Fried. Also, Make Masala Papad and Serve it as Starter, an Appetizer, or a Snack like Appalam Fryums or namkeen Taste.
- Due to extra freshness, it may stick to teeth while eating. You can expose Papad to air for 2-5 minutes to dry before using it to avoid stickiness.
- One of the most delicious starters in Punjabis, these papads offer irresistible flavors.
- Papadum, paper, or papads are typically served as an accompaniment to a meal or as an appetizer or snack, sometimes with toppings such as chopped onions, chopped carrots, chutneys or other dips, and condiments.
- Moong Flour, Salt, Black pepper, Hing (Asafoetida), Sajji (Barilla), Vegetable Oil & Other ground spices.
||20 × 20 × 38 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No more offers for this product!