We at ROS, take data security and privacy of You (User) extremely seriously and work closely to ensure that we are fully compliant with the various regulations dealing with privacy. Our Private Policy system is completely a part and parcel which is based on the provisions of Rule 3 (1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
When you use any current or future services provided by ROS Private Policy Statement (ROS-PPS) you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services of our Private Policy Statement. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, add or remove, modify, change the portions of the ROS-PPS at any time and the same will notify you through any of the communication modes as mentioned in this PPS in case of any updates or changes to the ROS- PPS that materially impact your use of the ROS. Your continued use of the ROS following the changes or updates will mean that you accept and agree to the revisions. As long as you comply with the ROS-PPS, we grant you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and limited privilege to enter and use the ROS.
ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE ROLLOVERSTOCK INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT WITH ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER THE ROS-PPS. PLEASE READ THE PPS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. By expressly or impliedly accepting the ROS-PPS, you also accept and agree to be bound by all of Rolloverstock’s policies applicable to you, as amended, from time to time.
Interpretation and Definitions:
Below are the definitions complying with this Policy Page
- Account: It means that a unique account is created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service in our website located at https://rolloverstock.com/.
- Company: (The terms used are referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Rolloverstock with its website domain Located at https://rolloverstock.com/ and office located at #5, 80 Feet Road, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560095
- Cookies: These are small pieces of data that are stored on a user’s device and provide information regarding the computer used by the visitor.
- State and Country: ROS Headquarters is Located at Bangalore, India.
- Device: It means that any device can access to the ROS platform, such as a computer, a smartphone, or a tablet computer.
- Personal Data: Personal Data is any information that pertains to an identified or identifiable person.
- Service Provider/ 3rd Parties/ Data Processors: It means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party firms or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to offer the Service on behalf of the Company, to execute services relating to the Service, or to help the Company in assessing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data: User Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website: Website refers to Rolloverstock’s domain, accessible from https://rolloverstock.com/.
- You: It means that the individual accessing or using the Service, or the business firm, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Information/ Data:
Types of Personal Information/ Data Collected:
Rolloverstock may collect the required Personal data/ information mentioned below to use our services:
- Name of the Person/ individual
- Phone/ Contact Number
- Email Address
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage of Your Personal Information/ Data:
Your Personal Data may be used by the Company for the following purposes:
- To deliver and manage our Service, including tracking how it is used.
- Manage Your Account: Manage Your registration as a Service user. As a registered user, the Personal Data You submit may provide You access to certain features of the Service.
- For the performance of a contract: The creation, compliance, and execution of the purchase contract for the goods, items, or services You have bought via the Service or any other deal with Us.
- To get in touch with you: When necessary or reasonable for their implementation, to contact You by email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates.
- Unless you have chosen not to receive such information, we will send you updates, exclusive offers, and general information about other items, services, and events that we provide which are comparable to those that you have previously bought or enquired about.
- To manage your requests, follow these steps: We may use your personal information to respond to and manage Your requests for services from Us.
- We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or another sale or transfer of some or all Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- We may use Your information for additional reasons, such as data analysis, detecting use patterns, establishing the success of our promotional activities, and evaluating and enhancing our Service, goods, marketing, and experience.
In the following circumstances, we may disclose Your personal information:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to track and evaluate how our Service is used, as well as to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may disclose or transfer Your personal information as part of, or during, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or purchase of all or a portion of Our business by another firm.
- With our business partners: We may share Your information with our business partners to provide You with certain goods, services, or promotions.
- With other users: If You share personal information or otherwise communicate with other users in the public sections, such information may be seen by other users and publicly disseminated outside.
- With Your Approval: With Your consent, we may release Your personal information for any other reason.
Transfer of Your Personal Information/ Data:
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed in the Company’s offices and any other locations where the parties engaged in the processing are located. It means that this information might be transmitted to and stored on systems outside of Your state, province, nation, or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection regulations may differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
Retention of Your Personal Information/ Data:
Usage Data will be kept by the Company for internal analysis. Except where this data is used to reinforce the security or to improve the operation of Our Service, or when We are legally compelled to store this data for longer periods, Usage Data is kept for a shorter amount of time.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information/ Data:
Business Transactions –
Law Enforcement –
If required by law or in response to lawful demands by governmental authorities, the Company may be obliged to reveal Your Personal Data in certain situations (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements –
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data if it believes that doing so is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the Company’s rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Strictly following the guidelines given under the Information Technology Act, 2000 (IT Act) and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect personal identifying information from anybody under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has supplied Us with Personal Data, please Contact Us. If We become aware that We have obtained Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental permission, We take measures to erase such information from Our systems.
If We need to rely on permission as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may seek Your parent’s approval before We collect and use such information.
Security of Your Personal Data:
We value the security and privacy of our clients, partners, and visitors to our website, as well as their faith in us by submitting their personal data and relevant information. As a result, protecting it is extremely essential to us, and please be rest assured that any data you supply or send to us is completely safe and secure and that this information will not be shared with any other person or organization.
We utilize a variety of cutting-edge security technologies and approaches to secure customer data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Every user of our product has a password that is unique to them, which decreases the chance of personal data being stolen. Please do not share your login credentials with anyone else since there is a risk of theft, change or modification, or data transmission from the product, for which we are not responsible. Please do not hesitate to contact us if such a circumstance arises. We will do everything we can to assist in resolving the issue.
Links to Other Websites/ 3rd Party Websites:
We have no control over and take no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- The Company shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss, injury or damage to the Vendor, or any other party whomsoever, arising on account of any transaction under the Agreement or because of the Products being in any way defective, damaged, in an unfit condition, violating or infringing any laws, intellectual, regulations, property rights of any third party.
- The Vendor shall be solely liable for any damages, claims or allegation arising out of the Products offered for sale through us including but not limited to the quantity, quality, merchantability, price, use for a particular purpose, or any other related claim and shall not hold the Company liable for any such claims and damages.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages or claims arising out of any misrepresentation, negligence, or misconduct by the Vendor or any of its representatives.”
Reaching / Getting in touch with Us:
Contact Number: +91 72000 72009
Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
#5, 80 Feet Road,
Bangalore – 560095