Procurement/ PurchasesIf you wish to purchase any product or service made available in our website (“purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain personal information relevant to your Purchase, your credit or debit card number (if required), the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information. You accept and guarantee that:
- You have the legal right to use any card(s) or another payment method (s) in connection with any transaction.
- The information you submit to us is accurate, correct, and complete.
- We may utilize the use of third-party services to facilitate payment and the fulfillment of transactions.
- We retain the right to reject or cancel your purchase at any time for reasons but not limited to product or service availability, mistakes in the description or pricing of the product or service, error in your order, or other reasons.
- We have the right to reject or cancel your purchase if fraud or an unauthorized or unlawful transaction is detected.
Prohibited UsesYou may use the website only for legitimate reasons and in line with conditions. You agree not to use the website:
- In any manner that violates any relevant national or international law or regulation.
- To transmit, or obtain the transmission of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any illegal ways, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of service, or which, as determined by us, may harm, or offend company or users of service or expose them to liability.
- Use service in any way that might disable, overburden, damage, or impair service or interfere with any other party’s use of service, including their ability to participate in real-time activities via our website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any elements of website, the server on which website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to service.
- Use any robot, or another automated device, method, or means to access service for any purpose, including monitoring or duplicating any of the content on service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or anything malicious or technologically damaging.
- Use any equipment, program, or procedure that interferes with the normal running of service.
- Take any activity that may degrade or falsify business rating.
- Otherwise try to interfere with the correct running of service.